An opportunity has arisen in our highly successful and well-established branch in St Vincent Place, City Centre, Glasgow. We are looking for an Accounts Administrator who can help maintain our excellent customer service standards.
The successful candidate has to be motivated and energetic with the ability to cover a wide range of duties. This job does not need a professional accountant, however we need someone who is used to dealing with finance systems and understands that numerical accuracy is key. This is an exciting opportunity for a successful Accounts Administrator to establish themselves within Glasgow’s lettings market.
- Daily bank runs of rent received and referencing against tenants.
- Management of daily ledger
- Accurate and timely reporting with transfer of rents into landlords accounts
- Setting up tenancies through the software system.
- Thorough knowledge of our software system for accounting which is called P2Gold
- Preparing schedules and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Processing contractors invoices and making payments.
- Management of contractors ledger.
- Processing tenants deposits and setting them up through the tenancy deposit scheme.
- Applying for damages and dilapidations from tenants deposits.
- Producing arrears schedules and chasing them up.
- Council Tax administration.
- Handling landlord queries.
- Preparing tax computations for landlords.
- Daily banking.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
We will provide in house training, pay a very competitive salary and allow positive career progression.
Working hours are: Monday – Friday 9 am to 5 pm
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org