As you are aware, the Corona Virus (COVID-19) pandemic outbreak has been confirmed worldwide and we are taking the appropriate measures to ensure business continues as normal where possible while ensuring all parties are safe.
In line with government advice the office is now closed and all correspondence shall be dealt with via email. Please contact us using email@example.com should you require assistance.
We would like to inform you of the following procedures and practices that will be implemented during the Corona Virus (COVID-19) pandemic.
At present, we are following the guidance that has been issued by the UK Government and the NHS. We aim to maintain a professional full service for all our tenants while taking the precautions that are required to ensure our workforce is protected.
The best available advice to date from the NHS website states that if you have the following symptoms:
- A high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- A new, continuous cough – this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly
You would have to stay at home for 7 days. If you live with other people, they should stay at home for 14 days from the day the first person got symptoms.
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you’re staying at home.
Testing for coronavirus is not needed if you’re staying at home.
This will help to protect others in your community while you are infectious.
Should you have any of these symptoms, please ensure to contact us, so we can postpone any viewings or inspections we have in place for the property.
Please note, the following practices and procedures have been implemented to ensure the safety of all parties during this outbreak:
- Face to face contact will be at a minimum.
- Rents must be paid by bank transfer – cash payments will not be accepted. If you are having financial difficulties please contact the office at the earliest opportunity to discuss the matter. We are also issuing the current government newsletter.
- Routine inspections and non-essential visits to the properties will be postponed until further notice.
- Viewings have been postponed until further notice.
- If need be, plans have been set for our workforce to work remotely and have access to software and emails and tenants will still be able to contact us.
We will ensure to update you should there be any changes or amendments to the above practices and procedures. HarveyLets will continue to operate and provide a full service to meet our terms of service as much as we can, but please bear in mind, we have to ensure we are taking the appropriate measures to protect the health and safety of all parties.
We shall continue to monitor the situation and follow the guidance from the Government authorities and the NHS and should this impact our service, we will be in touch with a further update.
Should you require any information on the current Corona Virus (COVID-19).
You can visit the links below:
Please use email as the primary method of contact:
Douglas Harvey – 07949 946035
Scott Callan – 07766 251856
Carole McGillivray – 07799 414493